|на некотором расстоянии от
• The capsule is mounted some distance from the actual pressure pickup.
• Points somewhat removed from the wing ...
• The point is some distance away from the optical axis ...
• The revolving superstructure consists of the rotating frame and the operating machinery thereon.
на несколько порядков выше, чем
USAGE: на несколько порядков (величины) выше (больше), чем
• Its viscosity is several orders (of magnitude) greater than ...
на обратном пути
• This picture of the Moon was taken on the homeward (or return) journey.
• To clean the belt on its return trip, ...
. на каждый
• The vibrational energy per degree of freedom ...
• Machining three parts at a time required only 3.02 hr, as compared to 8.02 hr apiece ...
на один меньше
• There will be one fewer intensive variable for that phase.
• Decarboxylation of acids to form hydrocarbons containing one less carbon ...
на одной линии с
• Off-loading cannot proceed unless the rails on the elevator platform are in line with the rails on the reciprocating track.
на одной оси с
• Mount the laser generator and the see-through detector in line with the laser beam.
• Steam cylinders are in line (or coaxial) with air cylinders.
на одну часть
• This method produces two parts of butyl alcohol to each (or per) part of acetone.
• These arguments are tested by experiment.
• A star in orbit is continuously accelerated about its companion.
см. выводить на орбиту; выходить на орбиту
. исходя из
• Instead of the pair of peaks that we might expect based on the chemical shift difference between ... , we observe ...
• Relying on such experiments, he ...
. сплав на основе кадмия
• Compositions based on ammonium nitrate are used for gas generators.
. возникать на основе; исходя ...
на основе гипотезы
• Many of the properties of binary alloys ... can be explained on the hypothesis that ...
на открытом воздухе
• This equipment is suitable for installation out of doors.
• The new pallet is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
• The burner is designed for outdoor service.
• View ...
. жирный на ощупь
• The amount of heat contained per pound of fluid that can be detected by feel or by a thermometer is known as sensible heat.
• These lines can ...
• The telescope is cut free from the balloon and returned by parachute.
на первой стадии
• Early in [or In the first (or initial) stage of, or In an early stage of] the test no such data were available.
на первый взгляд
• Certain structures that might appear at first glance (or sight) to be simply different confirmations actually represent two different chemical compounds.
• At first glance ...
на передней панели
• One of three modes can be selected by means of push buttons at the front of the unit.
• The equivalence points are located at the intersection of lines of ...
• Centrifugal force is greatest at the periphery.
• The coordinates of a point in (or on) the plane ...
• Integrals are used to compute areas bounded by curves in a plane.
• Apply the solution over a small area.
• The impact force is distributed over a large area.
• Interactions between water molecules and ions at the crystal surfaces ...
• The first product of combustion at the surface of coke is carbon monoxide.
• Amorphous ...
на поверхности Луны
• The automatic chemical analyses were conducted directly on the lunar surface.